Thursday, November 22, 2012

Do not mistake their sins, their lacks, the immaturities of the adults that raised you, for you.

You cannot hide from your self forever. You are going to be seen. As a child, the adults did not reflect you to you; you had to reflect them to them. Now you hide from your self, face you. All will be revealed. That includes your powers
, strengths, and all of your divine faculties.

Do not mistake their sins, their lacks, the immaturities of the adults that raised you, for you. You do not respect them; honor them by being maroon in selfish immaturity like them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe this is the point I am at with my Mother......still seeing her as my God and wanting approval and attention that she is not capable of giving to me. Then I reach out to fill the void in the illusion of NO-thing............smh.............wow..I'm glad you invited me because I need a place off of FB to truly write and let loose the programs that just don't seem to want to go away...Thanks A