Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Because they are adults.

One of my families favorite games is we would sit around while they very freely and nonchalantly told stories about embarrassing things I did as well as mistakes I made.   They would ridicule me, expose me, and characterize me in all sorts of infantilizing ways.   They would do this rudely, coldly, as if they where very informally destroying a political opponent.   This went on all through childhood and my young adult life, not only with my parents' but with their so-called friends as well.  All of these people had major character flaws, but if I dared defend my self or point out any of their unflattering characteristics or moral standards it was a if I committed heresy in medieval times.” 

You do not say those things to people. You will never get anywhere in life, you show no respect to people.  

The things they said about me was worse,

 That is different.  

Why.  

Because they are adults.   

They called me a dump person with a big butt. I just said that they have a big head.   


You just do not do those things and that is it. You are wrong, there is something wrong with you.

No comments: