Sunday, March 27, 2016

Render onto God what is God and Cesar what is Cesar, consumerism isn't bad in and of it self but there has to be in equilibrium.

The narcissistic king. Some people are so selfish and damage it's all about them and they destroy their families especially their children The borderline queen some people are so selfish, emotionally demanding it's always about them. They destroy other people to get their needs met. Especially their children. Such people create a strange gravity and their children get caught in this and are an abusive relationships and or toxic. Many psychologists no matter how progressive, educated, enlightened or metaphysical, Scientific, ect can distort any theory and a classic psychologist likeCarl Jing to meet the status quo of a dysfunctional consumer driven culture that is vested too heavily on having us marooned on superficial levels. Sometimes it's simply about us coming out of our homogenize existence out of our plastic, out of our cellophane wrappers. People lead us to the truth of our soul, what we could do to give voice to the cognition of our being, faced of pure and whole instead of being saturated consumer. Render onto God what is God and Cesar what is Cesar, consumerism isn't bad but there has to be in equilibrium. One time my life was going fairly well and matter fact was probably one the most well-balanced times in my life. one time see a woman in a bad neighborhood in Compton and she's crying out, something touched her and I was moved. I approached her to see what was wrong. My heart my mind and my and my soul was simply to ease her pain some. It's like a sincere do you feel when you cry over something real deep in your soul. Others might misinterpret my intent but in A quick glance of my presents she got it I'm glad I acted on this it was good for me it was good for her

No comments: