Sunday, September 23, 2012

One day I


One day I was running at a school track a few hours before sunset, suddenly it was as if I was talking to someone, a divine force of imagination, a spirit, a spiritual, counseling, something great, so clear, so wise, so gentle, I said Wally is a great man, It I midst eye I seem him, I said in my mind to my unknown interlocutor,  “he took me to the track when I was a child, he took be fishing, he did many things for me, to this day I still work out at the track, stay fit because of his influences, and share this.”  I vouch in many way to what I though was the spontaneous questions of my mind, other of an association with the track, the time of say or many other random factors. Shortly afterwards I found out that I on day I has those active remembers he passed away, it was as of I was part of his tarnation, a witness in his judgment day.  Without know it I was a witness of the love, the gentle strong generousness kindness of his soul.


No comments: