Friday, October 30, 2015

Black lives matter.

Black lives matter. She would say, How much she missed him, how great he was and would have been as a man. I told him to stay inside, do not go out side. I asked him, what do you want me to pick up for you while I am out, he said ice-cream, what does that tell you where he is at. I seen the hurt in her, the depths of her despair, the boundlessness of her love. I said innocence. Yes innocence, he was still a child. Even though he was seventeen years old he was still an innocent child inside. Than I come back to see the road blocked and I new something was wrong, I could feel it. Just new, my heart sank. Than later I had to deal with doctors and nurses treating him like a object at the hospital while he was in the coma. Pulling the plug, no concern for my feelings, how he meant everything to me. Copyright © 2015 Anthony Cavuoti All Rights Reserved

No comments: