Monday, August 27, 2012

How I feel is how I feel

How I feel is how I feel, if it is too intense for some, they are not for me, I rather die at times then live half a live. I will not be violent, I never was, from what I seen it is a lower level that perpetuates one to continually be maroon on lower levels, but the feelings of intensity are real, just as real as the spiritual, except at times they are faster.  Wisdom tells me, as I tell others to wait, to be patient, life will always give you a way to express your self in a manner whereby you will be true to your self as well as to the deeper depths of your self and all of humanity, we are all part of the evolution, the awakening of humanity, the furnaces, the jets, the rockets of your soul, do not let them explode, use them, guide them to push your cause forwards, Christ, Martin Luther king, Winston Churchill, Kennedy, Albert Einstein and many others did it, so can, so will you. 

No comments: